Click Here to request an exhibition booth.
To register as a stand representative please see the Registration Page
TO ALL POTENTIAL EXHIBITORS
The Organising committee is pleased to invite you to take part in the exhibition at AfricaGEO 2011 that will be held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre on Tuesday 31 May – Thursday 2 June 2011. The theme of the conference is: “Developing Geomatics for Africa”.
Paper presentations will be held in the Auditorium 2 and lecture rooms. To ensure maximum delegate traffic, lunches and teas will be served in the exhibition area which is situated in the ball room of the convention centre. There are a total of 72 stands available - see the floor plan. These will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The rental price for stands 1-6 and 14-29 are R20 000 per stand. All other stands are R17 500 per stand.
- Shell schemes with exhibitor name and 2 spotlight will be provided
- Stands 1-6 and 14-29 are 3m x 3m. All other stands are 3m wide x 2m deep.
- One table and 2 chairs will be provided.
- One electrical power point per stand will be provided.
- Includes 2 exhibitor delegates per stand. Please note that these persons do not have access to the paper presentations and conference proceedings.
- Stands must be erected on Monday 30 May and must be ready by 16:00.
- Stands must be removed on Thursday 2 June between 14:00 and 17:00
If you would like to book a stand, please complete the application form on the website. A deposit of R10 000 is payable within 5 days of confirmation of your stand reservation and the balance by 30 December 2010.
Click Here to register for the exhibition.
Click on the plan below to see more detail